Thursday, February 2, 2012

One month already???


KYNLEE RAE


Oh how time flies by so fast!! I can't believe our baby girl is already 1month old!! It is so crazy how much she has grown and developed over these past 4 weeks. We had many ups and downs..poor girl was sick at 3weeks old with this cold crud that's going around..I put us on house arrest, turned up the humidifier, had the bulb syringe in one hand and tissues in the other. It was a rough week but we made it through. I hated seeing her like that!! And it doesn't' help the fact that I'm also a nurse so I was probably over exaggerating every symptom..thinking it was going to turn into something much worse.

Anyways, over the past month Kynlee has had some pretty special events happen..she has finally met all her great-grandparents, met many more family and friends, been to target a couple times, had her first trip to the hair salon with Nena and me (lets just say she LOVED it...could have been all the shiny lights and blow dryers but hey she was a good girl) but the biggest thing of all  is that on January 21st she got Baptized!! It was such a beautiful ceremony. Kynlee was such an angel during the whole mass..until the very end then she had enough..so I'm gonna share the pictures with everyone.. but I'm warning you I think she was screaming in everyone!!
 






Godparents: RJ & Katie

Great Grandparents

Grandparents

Cake: Katie & I made!

1 comments:

Kathy

Kynlee's Baptism was beautiful!! She is such an angel and such a Gift from God. We are so blessed to have been a part of this beautiful Catholic Mass and sacrament!

Post a Comment