Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All about Baby 2

Okay so yes I know it has been way too long since I have updated the blog...but I'm sorry things have been really crazy lately!! I'm sure you can all relate to that huh! Well I am currently a little over 29weeks & have less than 11 to go!! We had an exciting day today we went and had a 3D/4D sono!! Technology is so mind-blowing now. It was so amazing to see her and have some of our family members there to get a sneak peek too. I have to say I think she resembles her Daddy quite a bit at this stage! She was being a little toot and wouldn't move her hand out of her face so we got a lot of shots with her hand/arm in front of her face! I  guess I can't blame her much for that though..pretty tight quarters that she's living in! Anyways I'm so glad we had the opportunity to do this and see our baby girl! She is measuring 3lbs 1oz! Still got some growing to do, but has plenty of time! Hope you enjoy it!!

*Baby Kynlee Update:




*Update bump picture..well the  most recent anyways I think its 27-28wks

*Nursery Update: It's painted and the furniture is in, but nothing on the walls yet! Bedding is complete just not here yet! It's still a work in process but I did make a bow holder and made some closet dividers..Other than that just will have to wait till we get the final touches!


0 comments:

Post a Comment