Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Kynlee Update

So I know it has been awhile since I have updated you on our Amazing life Adventures and I'm sorry!! Life gets pretty crazy huh!! So Eric and I have been doing a lot of work preparing for our new baby girl coming soon. Eric has been working extra hard on baby girl's crib..We had bought a crib from our neighbors down the street and we are re-staining it..Talk about hard work!! Have you ever tried sanding down a baby crib in 100degree heat?? Let me just tell you it's no fun!! But oh the crazy things we do for our kids huh!!
 
Dresser before
Dresser after (Still gotta pick out knobs for it)

Now for a Baby girl Update!! She is now officially 23weeks old and 3 days!! She is definitely getting stronger and bigger each day. It's so reassuring to feel her move around, kick and punch my belly. Eric and I have fallin so hard for her and can't wait to meet Miss Kynlee Rae!! So here our some belly pics for the duration of this pregnancy!!

Baby at 7wk3days

Mommy at 14wks pregnant
It's a baby girl at 16wks 3days old

Mommy at 16wks

Mommy at 18wks pregnant

Kynlee Rae at 20wks 3days (Can  you see her trying to put her fingers in her mouth?)

Kynlee's foot!

Mommy at 22wks 3days pregnant

More pictures coming soon...

3 comments:

~fancy

Love the blog! Furniture looks great! Can't wait to see her finished room. Thanks for sharing. ~ Fancy
www.dappity.blogspot.com

Sara Corl

Love the furniture! Yall are very talented :) Loving the belly and baby pics. She is so beautiful!!! and so you are mama - inside and out! Keep updating, I love this stuff! xoxo

emelia e kirk

Melissa! Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I absolutely love following ppls pregnancies (maybe bc I am an l&d nurse, lol)!! So inspired by your blog and loving your belly pics, you look truly beautiful! Wishing you and Eric the best for your family and new baby :) emelia

Post a Comment