Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Beginnings

It was on April 23, 2011 when a new chapter opened up for Eric and I. Not only was it the Easter weekend,  when our Lord died and rose from the dead, but it was a weekend of new beginnings and new life! That morning we found out we had been blessed with a new miracle of life.

We had been saddened over the last few months after loosing a child back in November 2010 and all we had was our faith, hope and love! We never will understand God's way completely, but I believe from every tragedy triumph will arise! My husband and I learned one of the biggest lessons of all, to let go and let God be in Control! He will take care of you no matter what obstacle in life you have to cross!

Now its Tuesday, August 2, 2011 and I am proud to say that I am 18weeks pregnant! We are so excited to see what the future has in store for us! It's so Amazing how two people in love can create a little tiny human being. We are so blessed!



Oh, and yes I'm sure you might be wondering if boy or girl???
On July 20th at 11:00am we found out that we were going to be having a ......wait...
So Eric and I decided to not tell anyone just yet, we wanted it to be a surprise to our family. So after the appointment we went to Target got cake mix, food coloring and white icing with pink/blue sprinkles. Went home made each family member a cupcake with the inside dyed blue or pink. We then met up with both of our families at Babe's restaurant  in Sanger TX to reveal the gender of our baby.




I have to say a majority of my family and friends really thought it was a boy so they were all very excited and surprised.

2 comments:

Sara Corl

YAY!!! She is the luckiest baby ever to have you and Eric as parents! :) Blog looks great!!!! love you

Kathy

so excited for my baby girl!! and Love her parents dearly..

Post a Comment